I’m Jen and I’m a Ministry Coach, investing in your personal leadership growth and helping you develop message & brand clarity for the ministry you love.
I’m a Ministry Coach because I know the difference it makes to serve and lead as part of a team. My unique background in small business ownership, executive corporate leadership, and vocational pastoral ministry helps me customize solutions for each client’s specific needs. I love bringing marketing and business strategy into ministry spaces to help your ministry thrive.
I also know that ministry is a huge investment, with personal costs that often go unnoticed. I want to come alongside you and your team to provide support and encouragement as you walk in obedience to God’s call on your lives. My experience includes:
- 30+ years as a follower of Christ
- 17+ years volunteering as a leader in various areas of church ministry
- 15+ years in corporate business leadership
- 9+ years in online ministry
- 4 years as an annual Declare Conference co-host
- 3 years serving vocationally as a Groups & Women’s Ministry Pastor at Gateway Church
- BA in Communications Studies, Ashford University
- Certified Business Cultural Trainer, International House London
- Certified DISC Trainer
- Certified John Maxwell Team Member, Speaker, Trainer, Coach
- Traditionally published author A Wife’s Secret to Happiness (Leafwood 2017)
- Freelance writer for sites such as Focus on the Family and FamilyLife
- Conference and event speaker
More about me:
I believe in one God, existent in three persons—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. That the Bible is the living Word of God and the source of all doctrine. It’s applicable today for training in righteousness, and we can trust what it says. I believe that Christ atoned for our sins through His death on the cross and He offers us the choice to receive Him as our personal Savior. Through salvation, we receiving forgiveness and Jesus makes a way for us to connect to the Father. I believe in the living presence, power, and fruit of the Holy Spirit, and the working of His gifts in the Church. I believe God calls and equips us to achieve maturity and unity in the faith, and to participate in His ministry as part of the Body of Christ.
I believe God wants a personal relationship with you. If you’re not sure if you have this connection with Him yet, He invites you to start today.
- My path to relationship with Jesus took a long detour in years of religion. Click here to read my back story.
- After salvation, marriage is the best thing I’ve ever experienced. I’ve been married to Jared since 2008 God has taught me so much through our 12+ years of marriage that I wrote a book to encourage Christian wives (A Wife’s Secret to Happiness).
- I have two sons on earth and two babies in heaven, so delayed fertility and God’s goodness through it all is part of my life testimony. You can read about it here:
- Coffee mugs are my love language, so you’ll most often find me with a head full of dry shampoo and coffee mug in hand.
A Wife’s Secret to Happiness released March 2017. I’ve poured my heart into this book, sharing words of encouragement for Christian wives. Despite your man’s flaws and failures, the Lord plans to bless your marriage through your husband. A Wife’s Secret to Happiness shares eleven powerful, practical blessings that God wants to pour into your lap like sweet spiritual confetti, and the wifestyle habits that will attract or reject this divine provision. Click here to learn more about it.
I’d love to chat with you about speaking at your event. Click here for my speaker information.
Something else you’re dying to know? Please drop me a line or DM me on Instagram. I’d love to hear from you!