Jen speaks at conferences, churches, and women’s ministry events. We’re so honored that you’d consider her for your event.
Jen Weaver delivers a powerfully engaging message, speaking with spirit led truth into the hearts of women. She offers practical, realistic, everyday advice that any wife can implement whether she’s been married 5 days or 50 years. Her message is full of grace, love and spiritual encouragement, speaking biblical truth, always pointing women back to Christ. She speaks from real life experience, offering funny, personal stories and anecdotes.
It is abundantly clear that Jen has a passion for the hearts of women, and a deeply rooted desire to see our marriages thrive!Ginny turnbow, mops leader
- FamilyLife Radio Broadcasts
- The Declare Conference Podcast
- God Centered Mom Podcast
- Struggle Well Project Podcast
- Embrace Grace Podcast
Unique Value Offerings:
- A millennial female bringing a relatable voice to minister to this often underserved and unreached demographic.
- A bold voice to commend the truth of God’s Word in a society that promotes relativism, individual truth, and the struggle for power instead of trust in the Lord’s instruction.
- A gifted communicator who will connect with your audience and provide practical steps for powerful life change.
- A pastor’s heart to minister with grace and truth—sharing both inspiration and practical steps for immediate application.
- Opportunities to book Jen solo or alongside her husband to minister to both husbands and wives.
- Added visibility on Jen’s social media channels.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Foundations of faith (how to understand the Bible, how to pray, how to hear God)
- Trusting God through transitions
- Identity and sense of self
- How to live with Kingdom authority
- Building spousal partnerships
- Pre-marital preparation
- Submission in a modern marriage
If you’d like Jen to speak at your next gathering, please submit the form below and we will prayerfully consider your invitation.